T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Amazing

This was absolutely awesome. I actually like how you decided to use Theme B instead of A. Gives the feel that the main character has moved on to the next level.

And to discokossan, its sort of obvious. If you didn't see where it said "Coming Feb. 6" then I can't help you anymore.

Amazing job.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

Beautiful Beats Beautiful Beats

Wow...so awesome.....

As I am a big fan of music in general, this amazes me to the highest extent.

I make my own music, actually. Granted it probably wouldn't work out like this, but I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my songs and see if you could use any of them in something like this.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

O_O HOW WILL YOU TOP THIS?!

That was INCREDIBLE!

That was the absolute most well-done episode I have EVER seen!!! The design of the ship was incredible, the close-up facial expressions and in-depth emotions were astounding, the music, as always, was top notch! You have truly outdone yourself this time, AE. I cannot WAIT to see what you pull off next. As the aspects of a good series, it only gets better from Episode 1, and you definitely have improved 250%!

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

That was just so cool

I agree with all comments below. There should be more. This is definitely an interesting concept and so much can be done with it.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Amazing

Ignore my previous PM. Problem was resolved.

I am so close to beating the game. I know it's doable, but the final boss is a tough one. And I love a challenge like this.

It was a challenge to level up at times when the enemies had immunities to my powers, not to mention the bosses were long and difficult, which makes good boss battles.

The characters are interesting, in both character itself and design. I laughed so damn hard with the Bullet Hell quote from Lance.

Absolutely loving the music. It fits so well.

The medals are a greater challenge, as you need medals to get medals at some points.

Loved the refferences. All of them.

My only disappointment is that I wish it were longer. I mean, I get that it's a mere flash game, but it's that good, I wish it could go longer. I can say without a doubt people will be asking for a 4th with a full story of its own, like this one.

And last but not least. BOOBIES.

I give it a 10 out of 10, and I'd give it more if I could.

End Transmission /O_O

Pyroblossom Pyroblossom

Decent game.

Its a pretty creative idea for a game. Really fun. It actually reminds me a lot of Touhou. But it can be better. The bosses are pretty tough compared to the levels themselves, and the Psycho Mode makes it really hard to know where you are.

Nice, fun game, but could use some working on.

Nana's Song-Metaljonus Nana's Song-Metaljonus

Cool song

Awesome song man.

Sorry to hear about your Nana. I lost mine the beginning of summer. I know it hits ya hard...

But its good to know you used your sadness creatively like this.

Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler Zero Res Fall 09 Sampler

Oh, god, Flandre...

Once again, you impress me to the max.

And now, FLANDRE! U N Owen Was Her (or UNknown Girl) is one of my Touhou faves (along with Sakura Izayoi, if you wouldn't mind taking that into consideration)

Zelda - Song of Storms - 8bit Zelda - Song of Storms - 8bit

Just wow...

This is the most incredible 8-bit rendition of Song of Storms i have ever heard, and I hear a lot on youtube. This tops them all. I have loved the Song of Storms since OOT and I'm even working on a piano version of this song myself (whatever instrument it is played with, its still awesome)

I have seen that Song of Storms poem all over youtube. It fits so well.

Also, that program you mentioned using in your responses, Reaper...is it Windows only?

bbbzzz responds:

Thanks, I like your style of reviewing. Very unique. I hope more of my songs turn out as... catchy as this tune.
Also, sorry I think it is windows only, but I would check for myself if I were you.

BoMToons' chibiknight! BoMToons' chibiknight!

My least favorite fight...

Yet the coolest looking knight in the game, aside from Chibi Knight himself with his epic gold armor.

You made him look pure win. Good job. The detail on the armor and the stone statue behind him are pure perfection.

MetroidMan, END TRANSMISSION.

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

i really liked the statues in the game and just had to have them in the drawing.

thanks for the high scores and for the review!

*highfives*

Twenty Twenty

Awesome

I believe I first saw this on either DeviantArt or Sheezy. Either way, it was AWESOME the first time I saw it and it remains awesome today. You truly are the master of the 3 art forms: Movies, Music, and Image.

You Splooge, You Lose You Splooge, You Lose

Parody Rangers WIN

Ansel, what kind of freaking moron are you? This "lazy piece of shit" as you called it could not have possibly taken such a short time. First off...the characters are original to begin with, so you got nothing on that. the title is meant to be a reference to Power Rangers in the first place, with the Power Rangers: The Movie title curving around (google it for reference)

Second, you probably have no idea what its supposed to be. Its related to his flash movie "Parody Rangers The Movie" (still in production, I hope XD)

Third, if you think this is such crap, such "mediocre work" then I'd like to see you come up with something better. This guy is a god at flash movies, music, and art. You can't even hold your own against his awesome skills.

Ok, now that I'm done flaming the troll...

If Parody Rangers were a real movie in theaters, I would definitely see this poster pretty much everywhere...hold on. I just thought of something. I don't think you ever did a trailer for the movie. That would be awesome! Just like a mock trailer for Parody Rangers: The Movie.

Well, my review is complete.